VIETNAM WORLD HERITAGE TOUR 8D7N
Code: HGT - 1172
Day 1: Ha noi – Arrival (-/-/-)
- Meet on arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, for hotel shuttle and check-in.
- The rest of day free at leisure.
- Accommodation in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Ha Noi – City tour ( B/L/D)
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Mon/ Fri and the entire month of October and November), and his former residence, One – Pillar Pagoda and the Museum of Ethnology (closed on Monday).
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Continue to visit the Temple of Visit Hoian Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple.
- Explore old Quarter during a 1 hour cyclo ride.
- Free time for shopping.
- In the evening you will attend the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry at ThangLong Theatre.
- Accommodation in Hanoi.
Optional show: Le Tonkin show from 19:00-20:00 ( Silver seat: 35USD/pax, Golden seat: 39USD/pax, Pretium: 52USD/pax).
Day 3 : Hanoi – Halong – Ha Noi. Train to Dong Hoi ( B/L/D)
- Drive to Ha Long Bay (165 km east of Ha Noi), listed as a Would Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea” as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay, a fresh seafood lunch is prepared and served on board.
- Drive back to Ha Noi Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Drive to Ha Noi station for train to DongHoi (S1: 19:00- 04:07 ).
- Accommodation on train.
Day 4 : Dong Hoi – Phong Nha – Hue ( B/L/D)
- Arrive at Dong Hoi Railways Station, meet our local tour guide and have breakfast at a restaurant.
- Drive up north to Phong Nha, take a trip from a critical point of the Ho Chi Minh trail to go inside and visit Phong Nha Cave, known as the longer and most beautiful karts cave in the world.
- Lunch local restaurant, then continue driving to Hue former Royal City of the 13 ruling Nguyen dynasties.
- Arrival and transfer to hotel for check-in.
- Dinner and accommodation at the hotel in Hue.
Day 5: Hue – City tour ( B/L/D)
- Take a boat trip on the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, and Minh Mang Tomb.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Visit Imperial Citadel with its Forbidden City and Tu Duc Tomb and local market.
- Dinner and accommodation in Hue.
Day 6: Hue – Danang – Hoi an ( B/L/D)
- Departure to Da Nang. The scenic 4-hour driver via Hai Van pass offer spectacular views of mountains, the sea, idyllic beaches and villages.
- Visit the Cham Museum on the way. Lunch at local restaurant. We continue further south to the charming historic city of Hoi An. Known to early Western merchants, Hoi An was one of the major trading centers of south east Asia in the 16th century. Hoi An has a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled–roof houses and narrow streets; the original tile-roof houses and narrow streets; the original structure of some of these is still virtually intact.
- Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panel engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs.
- During a leisurely discovery tour on foot you will visit some of the historic merchant and community houses, places of worship and famous bridges.
- Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Accommodation in Hoi An.
Day 7 : Hoian- Golden Bridge - Hoian. (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to Bana Hill.
- Client will take the cable car to Bana Hill to visit Golden Bridge, French village, Nine cellar & Romance Garden. Return to Hoi An.
- Free at leisure for shopping.
- Dinner and accommodation in Hoi An.
Optional show: Hoi An memorial show from 19:30-20:30 ( Eco seat: 26USD/pax, HI seat: 33USD/pax, VIP: 52USD/pax).
Day 8 : Hoi An – Danang- Departure (B/-/-)
Time at leisure until transfer to Da Nang/ Da Nang International Airport for your onward flight.